- Power Transmission Beltings
- Varispeed & Cogged `V` Belts
- Timing Belts
- PU Belts
- Truely Endless Belts & Profile Belts
- Teflon Belts
- Roller Coverings / Emery Belts
- Silicone Foam/Pads/Sheets
- Conveyor Belts
Beltings, manufacturest a wide range of transmission belts using best available indigenous and imported raw materials. Highly oriented Polyamide (Nylon) used aas the core of the belt which provides high modules to the transmission belts. Numerous choice of materials for drive surface like Chrome tanned leathers, NBR Rubber, Fabric makes it ideal choice to design forevery applications. An ideal enerfy saving drive components offers many advantages over convenential `V` drives.
OPTI Belts are featured with high strength, oil & dust resistant and are resistance to abrasion and tempreature.
They are widely used as Live roller drives, Tangential drives, Power transmission, Process & Feeder belts etc.,
Mainly its application are found in:
- TEXTILE INDUSTRY
- PAPER MAKING INDUSTRY
- GRANITE & MARBLE INDUSTRY
- GRAPHIC & CARTOON BOX FOLDING INDUSTRY
- MECHANICAL CONSTRUCTIONS INDUSTRY
- WOOD INDUSTRY
The OPTISandwich belts broadly manufactured in the following series:
- RUBBER SERIES
- LEATHER SERIES
- FIBRE SERIES
Rubber series belts are manufactured in the following series:
MR Grade: Using Immported Nylon and Imported Rubber.
MRR (Imp): Using Imported Nylon and Locally processed Rubber.
MRR Grade: Locally made Nylon and Rubber.
RUBBER TIMING BELTS
OPTI Synchronous timing belts offers maintanance free and economical alternations to conventional chain & gear drive.
OPTI belts are available according to International standards in all series like.
- Classical series
- Arc toothe series (HTD)
- STD series
- Special chloroprene rubber backing
- Trapeaodial teeth profile
- Precisely formed and accurately spaced elastomeric teeth to give perfect fitment with pulley grooves.
- Specially treated fibre glass cords as tensile element.
- Coated Nylon Fabric on the teeth surface.
- Positive slip free engagement result in efficiency upto 99%
- Low bearing load due to no high pretension
- Wide Range of load capacity & speed ratios
- Compact Design, maintanance free opreations
Arc tooth Design (HTD) Ranges
Here the tooth surface is designed to curvilinear tooth are called Arc shaped formation commonly known as HTD Belts.
The special teeth design improves stress distributions and hence allows high overall loading.
Tough nylon backing on tooth surface reduces friction as well as protect elastometric teeth from possible wear & damages
- Optimized tooth profile permits high loads transmitted even in small pitches.
- Closer manufacturing tolerances hence compact, small pulley, fixed center drive possible. No Lubrication required and maintanance free.
Super torque Drive (STD)
Uniquely designed round profile STD belt tooth profile enables the distribution of load stresses over the entire belt tooth is completely eliminated.
Innovaton in tooth design and advantage synthetic materials give the STD belts an exceptional strength and increase HP rating.
Due to unique tooth design and advantage synthetic materials give the STD belts an exceptional strength and increase HP rating.
- Reduce Noise level
- Increase HP rating
- Compact design
- Long service life
OPTI Plastic belts are broadly divided as:
- Polyurthene Steel corded belts
- Polyurthene round belts
- Polyurthene V belts
Polyurthene Steel corded belts: Availablein Moulded Endless Type and Open Ended Type
Moulded Endless Type
These Belts are manufactured using Thermoplastic Polyurthene with excellent weat resistant property as body and uses helically wound steel cords/Aramid cords, which gives the belt extraordinary strength however there are limitations to the sizes available
Open Ended Belt
These belts are manufactured with parellel reinforcement of steel cords or Aramid cord and producedin continous length with certain limitation in width.
Normally these belts are appied into:
- Linear motion application
- Conveying application
- No slippage/No Back lash
- Higher strength/use of steel cords as tensile member.
- Maintanance free high efficiency
- High efficiency
Working temp . -30°C TO +80°c
Resistance to grease, oil, gasoline, water, ozone & UV ffairly acid prrof alkaline proof
ROLLER EMERY BELTS
Roller Covering / Emery Belts
Roller Covering & Emery belts are widely used in textile industries like weaving, finishing, knitting and garment manufacturing industry. Apart from textile it is also used in covering of light conveyor rollers, as roller logging tapes in plastic looms, (Circular Looms) etc.,
We manufacture and import variety of roller covering to suit the different applications. The major roller coverings are made with rybber with different varieties and different surface structures. In addition, PVC,PPU and Silicone are also used as the raw material for the same.
Specially designed carcass with good dimensional stability even iin wet processing makes it suitable for all types of roller covering applications
Thery are broadly manufactured in the following series.
VARISPEED BELTS & `V` BELTS
VARIABLE SPEED DRIVE
Variable speed drives are the simplest of all mechanical adjustable speed mechanism which uses Variable speed belt to obtain speed variations.
OPTI VARIABLE SPEED BELTS
OPTI variable speed belts also called V/s belts are tempreature and oil resistant, as well as antistatic. A special rubber compound with textile fibers oriented across the length of the belt provides high stability and minimum deflection in the cross section. The moulded cog at the bottom of the belt ensures maximum flexibility and optium fit in the pulley groove.
OPTI Varispeed Cog Belts are built in 3 important sections
- OUTER TENSION SECTION: This area must stretch when the belt bends around a sheave. Specially designed woven fabric layers on top of the belt stretches upto 150% and thus improving the flex life.
- STRENGTH SECTION: Synthetic modulus cabled cords forms the strength member to carry high loads while at the same tieme ensuring a very high degree of length stability. Special cords like Aramid (Kevlar) can be used.
- COMPRESSION LAYER SECTION: This section must compress and shorten when the belt bends. The specially compounded (Fiber Filled) rubber and precision moulded cogs increases the flexibility and provide the crosswise rigidity to support the cords uniformly.
Standard range of Variable Speed Belts are manufactured according to ISO 1604,DIN 7719/1 or RMA/MPTA IP - 25 standard. However they can also be made to customer specificatin if MOQ is met with.
OPTI Variable Speed Belt are available within the following dimensional range.
TOP WIDTH 10-100MM
OPTI belts are designed infiniently variable gear/pulleys for industrial machinery. The belt runs without vibration and ensures effective control of speed ratios and long life. Variable speed system of speed changing is common found in
- Textile Machineries
- Conveyor applications
- Mixtures and pumps
- Food & Bakery equipments
- Agricultural equipments
OPTI V/s belts ensures high standard like
WHEN USING M-POWER BELTS THIS ASSURANCE IS GUARANTEED
- High pullout torque
- Maximum speed range
- Smooth and quiet opreation
- Longest life possible with minimum stretching
OPTI `V` belts are manufactured in classical range and narrow section range.
Classical Raw edge Cogged `V` Belts:
Manufacutured to DIN 2215, STandards. M-Power classical Cogged `V` belts combines the advantages of classical cross section and raw edge construction.
These belts are manufactured usig specially compunded rubber with fibr mix, reinforced with Polyster cable cords make it resistance to tensile & flexing forces,fatigue and shock loads.
Row edge construciton reduce the thermal & bending stresses and also lowers the noise level. Moulded edges fits evenly in the pulley groove & gives uniform wedging action.
- Excellent performances / cost Ratio.
- Minimum energy losses due to superb flexibility
- Extended long life reducing replacement & maintanance cost
Narrow `V` Belts
OPTI , Narrow `V` belts are manufactured in both wrapped and raw edge moulded construcitons.
Manufactured according to DIN 7753 BS 3790 standards.
Narrow `V` Belts are made from superior synthetic rubber with high tensile cords, to give superior oil, heat resistant properties and static conductive properties.
Due to their narrow cross section construcitons yet capable of transmitting higher power rating makes it ideal for designing for narrow sheaves and short center distance rives.
Due to their smaller (narrow) cross section and reduced belt weight, higher speeds can be achieved.
OPTI narrow wrapped & raw edge `V` belts, benefits in:
- Narrow drive design, yet high power rating design possible
- Smaller sheaves design mean comapct drive.
- Excellent performances/cost ratio.
CONVEYOR BELTING SPECIAL APPLICATION
At OPTI beltigs, special application profile fittings on PVC/PU conveyors are undertaken
The following types of customer specification profile conveyor belting are made
- Tracking guide fixing at the bottom surface
- Perforation of the Belting
- Heights/Cleat fixing on the top surface of the belt
- Curve jointing of the conveyor
- Plain side wall fixation
TRUELY ENDLESS & PROFILE BELTS
TRU POWER-Truly endless belts can be used in any applications or drives where jointed belts are not possible to use and in such drives that demands vibration free running. Typical examples of its applications are found in Textile, Printing & Packaging, Automation, Carton folding industry, Banking and Post Office.
- Thin & light – Being made of carefully selected materials, TRU POWER belts are extremely strong, yet thin & light in weight.
- Maintenance Free – Because of the strength of TRU POWER belts, belts creep is largely eliminated, hence the need for repeated retentioning of the belts.
- Seamless - Splice Free belts made by molding forming with excellent dimensional stability.
- High Rotations Accuracy – High rotation accuracy is available as pitch line stable.
- Excellent Flexibility, Bending Resistance & Abrasion Resistance – Excellent flexibility, Long flex life an abrasion resistance can be expected even with power transmission and carry equipment using very small pulleys.
- Excellent Oil & Chemical resistance – TRU POWER belts have excellent resistance against most chemicals & oils with few exceptions, and appropriate for wide range of conditions in transmission & carrying.
COATED & PROFILE BELTS
In many diverse applications coating on the top surface of the belts and profile surface is required.
The coating material may be of natural rubber, Linatex rubber, Urethane or Cellular rubber. The coating is carried out on top surface of the plain beltings. Synchronous beltings and open ended timing belts. On demand, these coated belts can be punched with holes in order to fit air suction unit along with the belt drive.
Depends upon the applications the belts top surface is coated with profiles like diamond, rough top, pinned surface or herringbone design.
Coated belts with base plain belts are generally used in feeder applications in carton making industry, in draw down machines as puller belt. Cap twisting machines, Labeling machine, Electrode industry.
Similarly the different coating on synchronous belts used in Tile and Ceramic industry, food industry, Automotives etc.,
TPTFEFIBREGLASS FABRIC SERIES
We use best imported fiberglass as the weaving material to plain weave/knit into superior fiberglass cloth, coat it with fine PTFE resin then make it into various PTFE Teflon high temperature resistance cloth in different thickness and widths.
FEATURES OF TEFLON BELTS:
- Stable dimension, high intensity, elongation coefficient less 5%
- Good temperature resistance, 24 hours working temperature – 70-260’C.
- Low coefficient of friction and dielectric constant, good insulating ability.
- Non-stick, easy to clear stains and adhesives on the surface.
- Good chemical resistance. It can resist most of chemicals, acids, alkalis and salts. It is fire proof, lower in aging.
APPLICAIONS OF PTFE COATED CLOTH:
- Used as various liners to resist high temperature such as microwave liner, oven Liners or other liners.
- Used as non-stick liners, intermediate.
- Used as various conveyor belts, fusing belts, Sealing belts or anywhere need resisting high temperature, non-stick, chemical resistance etc.,
- Used as covering or wrapping material in petroleum, chemical industries, as wrapping material, insulating material, high temperature resistance material in electrical industries, desulfurizing material in power plant etc.,